To use the ThunderCore blockchain (and most other blockchains) you'll need a wallet address. This address works similar to a credit card number.
ThunderCore Hub is a secure and easy to use crypto wallet with full Dapp browser capability.
Install ThunderCore Hub
Overview about ThunderCore Hub
- After open the App, you can sign in the wallet via 3 ways.
- Then you will see the Browser page. You can enter the DApp or website URL in the search bar.
- Click the Wallet tab, then you will see the Wallet page. This page will display the balance of your Thunder Token (TT) and all the transactions you made. Also, you can
Receiveyour TT and
buy TTvia this page.
- You can contact us or Log out on the Settings page.
Features of ThunderCore Hub
To send out token, click the
Send button then you will see as below:
This page shows the balance of your TT. You can enter the address you want to send to in the blank.
You can also send out your token to another address via QR code scanner.
Confirm to proceed if it is all correct.
To receive token, click the
Receive button then you will see as below:
You can set a amount if you want to receive a specific amount from another address.
The recipient will receive the same amount as you entered.
Buy Thunder Token
If you don't have any Thunder Token (TT). Try get some now.
How to share my wallet address?
Please go to receive page and click on the icon at the top right then you will see as below:
Just copy it and paste to your note or wherever you want to.
MetaMask is a digital wallet that can be used to hold your Thunder Tokens. The following instructions show you how to enable MetaMask for use with the ThunderCore platform.
Download the MetaMask Google Chrome plugin at https://metamask.io/ and follow the instructions below.
Connect to ThunderCore
- Start up MetaMask in your browser.
- Click on the circular icon on the top right.
- Click on
Settingson the bottom of this window and scroll down to
Networksto add a new network.
- Scroll down again to click the button
- In the next screen, enter the following information
|New RPC URL||https://mainnet-rpc.thundercore.com|
- The MetaMask account information on the main screen will be updated once the Thunder Tokens are received.
- Click on the X on the top right to return to the main screen.
- Clicking on the account name just below the main address line will copy your address to the clipboard.
Known issues with MetaMask
Since MetaMask was originally developed for Ethereum, certain info displayed in MetaMask can be somewhat misleading when you are using it for the ThunderCore Mainnet. Notably, there are multiple places in the UI that uses ETH (ether) as the unit, when they are really referring to Thunder Tokens. By extension, the USD numbers are incorrect too, since they are computed using the price of ether.
Ledger Nano S
To learn more information about how to set up your Ledger Nano S, please refer to here
Trust Wallet is a mobile Ethereum wallet that supports many ERC20, ERC223, ERC721 tokens, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Callisto and Thunder Token. Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is also Binance’s official user-controlled crypto wallet.
Thunder Token has integrated with Trust Wallet so that you can start to send, receive and store Thunder Tokens and use Thunder Token DApps today! This tutorial will walk you through the simple process of setting up Trust Wallet and claiming Thunder Tokens.
Search “Trust Wallet” on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Once you have downloaded the app and set up your seed phrase, you just need to add Thunder Token as a token to your wallet.
Click on on the
+ on the top right of your wallet view as shown below
Search for Thunder and add Thunder Token
Congratulations! You have set up a ThunderCore address on Trust Wallet!